- These 7 balance stones made of robust wood can be used on both sides and can be used to create customised balance courses and paths with varying levels of difficulty
- This exercise toy can be used indoors and outdoors and trains balance skills and body tension
- With the simple rotational insertion system that works without tools, children can assemble their own courses and let their creativity run free
- The seesaw that can be built with two insertable parts adds even more movement fun
- WIth its uncomplicated design and simple shapes combined with modern colours and lots of natural wood, these balance beams fit in any living room or nursery optimally
Building a gymnastics course made easy! With these 7 insertable balance beams that can be used on both sides, you can make customised balance courses and paths with varying levels of difficulty that train young adventurers' balance and encourage them to be active. Thanks to a simple turn-and-lock insertion system that works without tools, children can let their imaginations run freely. Plus: for even more active fun, you can also build a seesaw with two of the insertable pieces! With its uncomplicated design and simple shape combined with modern colours and lots of natural wood, these balance beams fit in wonderfully in every living room and nursery! What's particularly practical: the difficulty level of the obstacle course can be adjusted according to the age and ability of the children by assembling your own customised obstacle courses. This means that the balance course "grows" along with the children. In addition, individually placed pieces/balance beams or an entire balance course inspire play and exercise ideas over and over again. They're also suitable for therapeutic purposes! After play is done, the insertable pieces can be stored in a compact, space-saving way.
Long beam approx. 70 x 10 x 3 cm; Short beam approx. 20 x 10 x 3 cm
from 3 years